2015年11月10日星期二

waterproof double bicycle pannier bag

After getting the mount set up, I had trouble getting the bag to go on and off the clamps easily. Pat spent lots of time fixing the bag.mountain bike pannier bag  First he took the clamp attachments on the back of the bag and smoothed out the edges. This helped but the bag still didn't come off the clamps as easily as I wanted.  Then he looked closer and noticed the clamp attachments and the back of the bag were bowed. He replaced the clamp attachments from a new bag and then machined a new metal stiffener. Pat also added a solid piece to the bottom of the bag and foam around the edges. Now my camera is well protected and the bag goes on and off smoothly, like  waterproof double bicycle pannier bag The amount of time Pat put in to make this bag right is impressive - it's not even his product! At first, I had the bag on the right side of the seat. I ended up moving it to the left side because I make sharper turns to the right than the left.  Occasionally, the bag would brush up against objects when I turned tightly.  Putting the bag on the left has solved that issue.

没有评论:

发表评论