2016年1月17日星期日

Pairing a cycling frame bag

To give you an idea of how much I enjoyed using this bike, when we plan out some overnight bike camping this fall I plan on picking up another one for my gf’s cross bike. Pairing a cycling frame bag with one of their bike handlebar bag and Waterproof Trunk Bags, I believe she’ll be set as I’ll be carrying the tent.I used this mostly during the testing for review while bike commuting. This bag may not be ideal if you have to lock up outside or leave your bike parked somewhere that the bag could be lifted. If you are doing some longer rides, want to test out bike camping without breaking the bank or just want a different way to carry some essentials with ease – give this bag a try. You can’t beat the price, quality or company standing behind the product.

没有评论:

发表评论